My friend Alastair has tagged me.
The idea is to answer eleven questions set by him and then ask more questions to eleven others.
My answers to the Alastairs question are here:
1. Do you prefer ridged crisps (potato chips) or flat ones? I am not a big crisp eater, but I do love Pringles, sour cream and chives….mmmmh lots of artifial flavours there…..
2. What was the last music band you went to see live? I have to admit I never saw a music band live, I am more of a theatre, and concert goer. My last theatre was “Singing in the rain” in the West end!
3. Do you prefer tea, coffee, hot chocolate or something stronger?definitley tea and hot chocolate, also not to forget my daily cappuccino.
4. How many siblings do you have? I have one older fantastic sister.
5. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Wreck it Ralph.
6. Is there any sports that you like to participate in? Swimming really and dancing
7. What is your favourite flower? The freesia
8. Is there anything you like to collect? I like to collect Theatre programmes, I got a whole box of all the shows I have seen so far.
9. Have you visited another country? Yes I have some European countries and once I have been in Thailand.
10. Do you have any pets? I do have Thomas the cat and Lilly the bearded dragon.
11. What is your favourite food? Lasagne, definitely lasagne.
My questions are:
- Are you open to try new foods from different countries?
- Do you see your glass half full or half empty?
- Which famous person would you like to meet?
- Have you ever met a famous person, who was it?
- Internet shopping to real highstreet, which do you prefer?
- What is your favourite board game?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What do you do on a daily basis which makes you happy?
- What is your favourite cartoon character?
- Do you have a partypiece you can show off at parties?
- At a dress up party what would you go as?
I shall leave this also open to anyone else who likes to do it.
Remember if you don’t have time don’t worry it is just for fun!
38 likes – 32 comments